Who and What

Hi All,
Welcome to this blog.
I'm autodidacted bicycle enthutist and mechanic, waiting for the right moment to be fully dedicated to the dream of LBS (local bicycle store).

I can do almost everything with your old bike to make it shine and roll.

I can get you everything for your new bike project build.

The only thing I can not do, is to make you ride.


Anyway, fell free to comment, contact and ask questions.

With smile,
Garazhik

28 December 2010

Red fixie

Later on, I have received a different Raliegh made in 90's in America. This one was in very bad condition, with sticky things all over with scratched tubes and seat tube full of garbage. I have decided to paint the frame by myself for the first (and the last) time to see if i'm capable of doing a decent job and whether it will save money and time. However even with 4 layers of paint it still looks amateur. Nothing compares to powder coating. The frame itself is huge more than 60cm. It's very beautiful bike and i made it for sell, but so far even with prices lower than cost, i cannot sell it. Two lessons learned: 1) don't paint yourself 2) don't make bikes when you have no customers waiting.
It was also the first bike i have installed threadless system and BMX pedals. And of course the colors finally make sense.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much do you want for it

Garazhik Fixie said...

I don't have it anymore. Have something similar. Depends on your frame size.

Anonymous said...

im 13 and my hieght is 5 3 1/2

Anonymous said...

i meen 5 foot 3 and a half

Garazhik Fixie said...

Are you from Israel? Cause i'm selling in Israel only. In any case it's better to communicate via mobile (054-3042360)